Business and Investment Visa

Criteria 1: Overseas Business owners who have been running a successful business in your country for at least 2 years can propose to set up a business in Australia in addition to their existing businesses.

(1)   at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before the time of invitation to apply for the visa, the applicant had an ownership interest in one or more established main businesses in the own country and has had an annual turnover of at least AUD750,000.

(2)   The business and personal assets of the applicant, and the applicant’s spouse together are at least AUD1,250,000.

You and your family members will be granted 5 years visa and if you can successfully run your business successfully for at least 2 years subject to meeting legislative requirements will be able to apply for a permanent visa.

Interested business owners can contact us for further details.

Criteria 2: The business owner has had a total of at least 3 years of experience in direct involvement in managing one or more businesses or eligible investments overseas and having.


(1)  the business and personal assets of you and your spouse or De facto partner of which a net value is at least AUD2,500,000.

(2)  has made a complying significant investment in Australia of at least AUD2,500,000 for the period of your visa.

Then you will be eligible to apply for Permanent residency in Australia.

Criteria 3: If you are running a successful business overseas and want to set up a new business in Australia, you can undertake or propose to undertake a business in Australia which will be of exceptional economic benefit to the State or Territory in which the agency is located. You have sufficient money to settle in Australia.

After a few years of running a business, you may be eligible to apply for a permanent residency.

The above requirements are the main requirements but there are other requirements to be eligible for each visa, you can contact us for more details.



Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct for registered migration agents is set out in legislation to regulate the conduct of registered migration agents. Under Australian law, Agent must be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).

 Connet With Us

About Us


Newsletter Subscriber