Australia has an excellent standard of education such as world class universities, practical vocational colleges and outstanding English language schools to support international students.
Students experience a safe, caring classroom environment with supportive teachers who assist in developing the skills required for future studies. With a student visa, Students are allowed to work 40 hours fortnightly and unlimited work when the course is not in session. Students can bring their spouse and dependent children. Subject to the Skills and qualifications, after two years of studies of a degree, diploma or trade qualifications, students will have an opportunity for applying for permanent residency to live and work indefinitely.
Students can apply for a student visa in studying:
- English Courses: (General English, Cambridge and others etc.)
- Vocational Courses: (Certificate III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma)
- University Courses (Bachelor’s Degree. Master and PhD)
What we offer:
- Choose a course with the part or full scholarship;
- Bring the letter of offer and the confirmation of enrolment (COE) for students.
- Offer discount on tuition fees subject to approval.
- Calculate financial requirements according to the Migration regulation.
- Finally, lodge student visa application to the DIBP if required.
Australian Citizenship is the final legal step in settling in Australia. It is a process in which a non-Australian citizen voluntarily becomes an Australian citizen. Australian citizens pledge their loyalty to Australia and its people and are then entitled to its protection and to exercise their rights and responsibilities as citizens.
To be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship, applicant must have: Been an Australian permanent resident for at least 1 year and lived in Australia for at least 9 out of 12 months before lodging application. Been lawfully resident in Australia for at least 4 years before lodgement.
You are a permanent resident. satisfy the residence requirements. are of good character. If you are 18 years or older you must live in Australia for 4 years on your permanent residency visa before you can apply for Australian citizenship.
What are the requirements for Australian Citizenship?
The general requirements for Australian Citizenship are:
- Permanent resident status for 1 year and have lived in Australia for at least 9 out 12 months within the year
- Lived continuously and legally in Australia for the past 4 years
- Be physically present in Australia and must have not been absent for more than 12 months in the last 4 years
- Meet the good moral character requirement