Frequently Asked Questions

It depends on what types of permanent visa you are applying for. Different visa subclasses take different amount of time. For more information about processing time, Please contact us for more information. 

Usually processing times for parent visa takes 18-30 years due to current processing queue. But Contributory parent visa takes 18-24 months and sometimes more. Contributory parent visa attracts more application fee than normal one.

To be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship, you must have: Been an Australian permanent resident for at least 1 year and lived in Australia for at least 9 out of 12 months before you apply. Been lawfully resident in Australia for at least 4 years before you apply.

Bridging visa is a visa that are granted to allow you to remain in Australia lawfully while you are waiting for an application to be processed, or to provide lawful status while you make arrangements to depart Australia.

Temporary Residence visas allow people to live and work in Australia for a limited time. There are many different types of temporary visas that depend on your intention to live in Australia. Some Temporary visa leading to Permanent visa.

Usually Permanet resident can live in Australia indefinitely and it is granted for 5 years.If you would like to travel outside Australia and about to expire, then before you travel, you need to apply for resident return visa.

There are 39 universities, out of 37 are Public and 2 are private.

You can find the details of programs and/or courses on the University or college’s website. You can also contact our counselors for latest information. Our qualified and experienced will answer all of your questions and assist you in selecting the most suitable course for you to study.

Yes.International student can seek support services in the internation student office. There are a number of Government bodies that support international students while in Australia.

Australian institutions are not officially ranked. However, there are some commercial publications available that compare achievements of universities and institutions in meeting certain criteria such as use of technology or student support services. All of Australia’s education and training institutions offer high quality, internationally relevant courses. Excellence in teaching, research, facilities and support services is found across Australia’s diversified education and training system.

Australian universities have a very important role in research and development. There are 35 special Research Centers and Key Centers of Teaching and Research based at Australian universities and another 74 Cooperative Research Centers.

If you want to change provider before completing the first six months of your main course of study you must contact your current education provider for permission.

Yes, certainly. In fact, most undergraduate students change their major at least once during their four-year course of study. Most universities abroad allow you the flexibility to change your major as you wish

There may be on campus placement for international students but the university has exclusive student services unit where they guide the students in preparation of resume and personality development etc required for the job offers

Australia’s Vocational and Technical Education (VTE) system is often referred to as Technical and Vocational Education (TVE) in other countries. It delivers training that is both practical and career-oriented and includes courses in computing, business studies, marketing, Â tourism and hospitality. VTE is also available in Australian schools.

Distance education courses are offered by Australian universities and vocational and technical education institutions. You will need to check directly with the institution about what courses are offered in distance mode.

Usually the course duration for Bachelor degree would be for 3 years and approximately 1.5 or 2 years for Master degree.

There are six major categories of English language courses catering for all levels of proficiency from beginner to the advanced. Full-time course duration generally ranges from four to 48 hours weeks and students can enroll at any time during the year.

Yes you can get, credits are given to the eligible students. The student has to get the syllabus of the particular study from the university to get the credit. The Australian university will access both and decide on the credit levels.

You should meet the academic as well as the English language requirements of the university/college you prefer. Every university/college will have their own criteria and are adhered for different types of education programs at different levels.

Generally the major intakes are in the month of February and July every year. But there are few courses like MBA, IT and Hotel Management, which has intakes in the month of October and April (seats are subject to availability).

A comprehensive list of courses would be available in the University prospectus and also on the University web sites. It varies from university to university. Most of the universities have almost all courses from undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, research degrees (MPhil, PhD) to be offered to international students. You can get more information from IAEC Consultants.

If you are planning for February intake, you have to start the admission process by September itself. And if you are planning for July intake, then you should to start the admission process by February and for November intake you have to start by June but sometimes it varies.

That’s not a problem. We can help you with your admissions even if you have had very poor grades. There are several good universities abroad and they understand that students sometimes lose focus and do not concentrate on their studies. These universities will be ready to give you a second chance. So, do not worry. Just contact us. We can help you.

Students must meet minimum academic requirements and need a sufficient level of English language proficiency for entry to Australian education and training institutions. Institutions will assess whether you meet the selection criteria set for your proposed course of study. They will look at the level and content of the study you have completed in your home country.

If you do not meet undergraduate course entry requirements you may be able to enroll in Foundation Studies which prepare you for further study in Australia and reserve a provisional place in your proposed course. Â Bridging courses, such as a Master Qualifying program, are also offered.

Most of the countries do not enforce any entrance exams, except a few special category programs such as medical and dental. However, all the countries will require a language testing score or comparative assessment as an entry requirement. The types of test they prescribe vary from country to country. Please contact our office for further details.

Yes, IELTS is mandatory for applying Australia visa and the test should be taken within 2 years and sometiems 3 years from the date of application for admission.

It varies by the university. But most universities prefer the score bands of 5.5 / 6.0 as the minimum eligibility and also 7.0 for some universities.

Not necessarily. The banks are quite encouraging these days in terms of providing education loan facilities to students. A collateral security either by your parents or by an acceptable sponsor can be used to secure the loan.

Yes, all colleges and universities offer scholarships, assistantships and fellowships to outstanding students, largely based on merit. There is stiff competition for financial assistance and availability varies from university to university.

Yes, Bank Loans are accepted as sources of funds for your study abroad purposes.

Yes. Scholarships available for international students however most are offered for postgraduate study in universities. The majorities of international students in Australia are full-fee paying students and are not awarded scholarships.

OSHC is called overseas student health cover. It is mandatory for all international studnets for the duration of course.

a counselor can provide the right or correct information. Most of the time conflicting information confuses us. Different students have different needs. Furthermore, all universities and courses are not suitable for all students. 

Yes, you can work for 40 hours a fortnight in Australia.

We recommend students to apply as soon as they are ready to apply. Many universities have application deadline which is mostly 3 months prior to semester start date. However, seats in the good universities fill up quickly. Therefore, we strongly suggest our students to apply as early as possible.

When you intend to study. But you need to apply for visa application before 2 months of your course start.

Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct for registered migration agents is set out in legislation to regulate the conduct of registered migration agents. Under Australian law, Agent must be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).

 Connet With Us

About Us


Newsletter Subscriber