Australia has an excellent standard of education such as world class universities, practical vocational colleges and outstanding English language schools to support international students.

Students experience a safe, caring classroom environment with supportive teachers who assist in developing the skills required for future studies.  With a student visa, Students are allowed to work 40 hours fortnightly and unlimited work when the course is not in session. Students can bring their spouse and dependent children. Subject to the Skills and qualifications, after two years of studies of a degree, diploma or trade qualifications, students will have an opportunity for applying for permanent residency to live and work indefinitely.

Students can apply for a student visa in studying:

  • English Courses: (General English, Cambridge and others etc.)
  • Vocational Courses: (Certificate III, IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma)
  • University Courses (Bachelor’s Degree. Master and PhD)

What we offer:

  • Choose a course with the part or full scholarship;
  • Bring the letter of offer and the confirmation of enrolment (COE) for students.
  • Offer discount on tuition fees subject to approval.
  • Calculate financial requirements according to the Migration regulation.
  • Finally, lodge student visa application to the DIBP if required.

Benefits of a Student Visa in Australia:

The Student Visa has multiple of benefits;

  • Study and Work in Australia;
  • Living expenses and tuition costs are considerably less expensive than other western countries;
  • No age limitation;
  • Cultural Diversity, friendly natives and high quality of education;
  • Graduate skilled visa after finishing studies;
  • Include a partner and family members.


We also help students to change their course and visa extension as well.

Book a consultation


Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct for registered migration agents is set out in legislation to regulate the conduct of registered migration agents. Under Australian law, Agent must be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).

 Connet With Us

About Us


Newsletter Subscriber